This is the official website of V-Works LTD
General rules for distance contract
This online store of products offered by the seller on the one hand, hereafter called seller, and person, who is placing order, hereafter called buyer, on other hand, conclude agreement:
Seller comits, that he will sell and deliver buyer's goods that is appropriate for order buyer made.
- Payment methods: You can choose from three different payment options:
1.1. if you choose ''Credit card payment'' at check out, please follow steps that are required by ''Swedbank'' payment service. It will open different window for your payment type. Please select one more time which payment method you want to use and the follow requested steps.
1.2. If you choose option ''wire transfer'', after placing your order you will see ''get invoice'' baton, when clicking on it you will see your Order Invoice and all V-Works LTD companies details including IBAN number where to transfer requested money. In few minutes time you will also receive Invoice at your indicated e-mail.
1.3. If you choose paying with ''PayPal'', after placing your order you will be automatically transferred to PayPal web page. In few minutes time you will receive invoice at your indicated e-mail.
- Shipping: We are shipping world wide. When placing your order you will see different shipping options, choose correctly from provided options, otherwise your order may be canceled. Your order will be shipped as soon as we will receive your payment. Normally shipping takes 3-5 business days to Europe, 7-10 day's to USA and etc. We are mainly using two shipping companies ''Latvijas Pasts'' and ''Itella''.
- Warranty: goods that are sold on this webpage are provided by manifacturer warranty that can't be less than 2 years.
- Rights of cancellation: Buyer has right's to abandon from his offer in time of 14 day's from moment he received it's product, by sending seller a refusal letter. In 7 day's time after sending refusal letter, buyer's duty is to send/give back product to the seller. All costs that will occur to return product is paid by buyer.
Buyer can't use rights of cancellation, if:
- product is specially made for individual order;
- product or it's content has been damaged.
Latvian Republic law of Consumer Protection rights article nr. 12 part 6 determines: ''consumer is responsible for remaining quality and reliability of product during time of cancellation''. Seller reserves the right's to cancel the refusal agreement or deduct compensation fee if:
- product is damaged;
- user failed to comply with product instruction;
- some of original content has been lost or significantly damaged.
By entering the required information and completing order, buyer agrees, that information and data he provided is being used for seller to take and carry out buyer's order according to Latvian Republic Law requirements. By entering information, buyer agrees, that he will receive notification e-mail's about it's order process.
V-Works LTD (SIA V-Works)